Monday, 9 June 2014

Day Zero Project.

Like most things I started this a while back and then totally lost interest but I decided I'm going to take another whack at it. Day Zero Project is 101 projects you wish to complete in 1001 days, quite like a bucket list but with a time limit. I'm trying to write down things I feel are actually achievable instead of having ones I know I'll never be able to do in 1001 days, even if it is quite some time away. Some things however are less achievable than others so I'm just going to attemp them and see how I get on and keep you up to date with my progress - so lets get going, here is my 101 things to complete;

1) Kiss under fireworks.
2) Meet an online blogging friend in person.
3) Go on holiday abroad.
4) Take pictures in a photobooth.
5) Go back to London.
6) Visit Harry Potter World.
7) Do a hand print into cement.
8) Go on a safari.
9) Visit Australia and see a kangaroo.
10) Fall in love.
11) Go on/work on a cruise ship.
12) Lose at least 2 stone.
13) Pass my driving test.
14) Go a road trip.
15) Visit the Lovers Lock Bridge in France.
16) Send a message in a bottle.
17) Watch the sun set.
18) Attend TITP (tinthepark).
19) Take part/witness a flashmob.
20) Watch a play in the west end.
21) Go Christmas shopping in New York.
22) Swim with Dolphins.
23) Finish an entire series of books.
24) Start my own youtube channel.
25) Expand my blog.
26) Go to LA.
27) Tie a note to a balloon and let it go. i done this with the balloons from my 21st birthday party.
28) Keep a memory box. currently keeping one.
29) Reach at least 500 bloglovin followers.
30) Attend Summer in the City.
31) Attend VidCon.
32) Write a letter to myself to open at the end of the 1001 days.  written the letter, now to wait 1001 days to open it haha.
33) Leave an inspirational quote in a book for someone to find.
34) Watch 26 movies I've never saw starting with each letter of the alphabet - abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.
35) Own a decent camera.
36) Attend a show at Edinburgh Fringe Festival. i attended 4 comedy shows this year and a play.
37) Research my family tree.
38) Visit the set of Pretty Little Liars.
39) Start a conversation with a stranger.
40) See a lesser-known comedian at a Comedy Club. i saw a few at the fringe.
41) Inspire someone to make their own Day Zero Project list.
42) Have a reunion of some sort.
43) Make a wish at 11:11.
44) Meet a youtuber (or several).
45) Get a job that I actually like.
46) Bake a decent cake from scratch and decorate it.
47) Write a letter to someone.
48) Buy something dear that I can keep worth the money.
49) Do a good deed for someone I don't know.
50) Buy a pair of Louboutin heels with my own money.
51) Try and keep a full months wages - minus taking out my phone bill.
52) Pay a random person a compliment.
53) Go to a fitness bootcamp.
54) Learn burlesque.
55) Change the quote on my room wall, although I like the one I have.
56) Go to a fortune teller (again).
57) Attend a "soccer" game in America.
58) Write a letter of request to get a youtube event to take place in Scotland.
59) Go a night out in Liverpool.
60) Have a spa day with my Mum.
61) Visit Essex.
62) Learn calligraphy.
63) Meet Professor Green.
64) Visit Chelsea.
65) Go fishing.
66) Do a 30 day photo challenge.
67) Attend some sort of dance class.
68) Go back to gym classes.
69) Do the Midnight Moonwalk for Breast Cancer.
70) Make a "photo wall" in my room.
71) Customise something.
72) Go on an aeroplane.
73) Go back to dance classes.
74) Go camping.
75) Go on a spa break.
76) Attend a street festival.
77) Have a BBQ.
78) Paint a picture.
79) Make something tie-dye.
80) Redecorate my room.
81) Go a day trip somewhere random.
82) Have a water gun fight.
83) Go on a bouncy castle.
84) Go bowling.
85) Feed ducks.
86) Do the Race for Life again.
87) Donate things to charity.
88) Do a bit of volunteer work.
89) Throw paint filled balloons at a white wall.
90) Find out my blood type.
91) Go for a massage.
92) Do a "Come Dine with Me" dinner party with friends.
93) Attend circuit class.
94) Sing on karaoke.
95) Do my family tree.
96) Learn a song on guitar.
97) Quit drinking juice.
98) Go to a cupcake making class.
99) Go to a pole fitness class.
100) Be happy with myself and confident in my body.
101) Donate blood.

I started writing this a while ago but I'm making the date from today; so I have 1001 days from the 9th of June 2014 to complete these 101 tasks, that taking me to the 6th of March 2017. 

If anyone can help me achieve any of these, please feel free to let me know how you can help in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. Heey,this post is very lovely:)
    Love your blog and hope that you can visit mine,I would love to hear from you!
    xoxo Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I'll check yours out xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post!xx
    Your blog is really amazing!
    Would you like to visit mine,and follow if you want?
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Love,Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.