Thursday, 29 May 2014

What's On My Phone?

Had this post in my mind for a while now and as per usual never got round to doing it, so whilst im bored I thought I best get round to doing it after having taken the screenshots a few days ago.

My lockscreen - myself and friends at our college prom last year;


The usual apps;

Catagories I made - Social Media, Blogging, Music, Games and Finance; 

Utilities was already there but I added in the train app cause I'm always on trains;

Social Media - to keep up to date with everything and everyone lol;

Blog related apps I use;

Music - radio stations and youtube;

Games - all fun to play when boredum strikes - I can't pick a fave;

Finance - this folder makes me
feel so grown up haha;


That's literally all I have on my phone - must be interesting enough cause I'm never off the blummin thing! lol.

4 comments:

  1. I organise my phone in a similar way. I'm always on the hunt for new games though, so I might try some of the ones you've got over the weekend. I'm addicted to 2048 at the moment!

    Victoria, x victoriachapman.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same, I found 2 tonight actually a CSI game and a toilet game - so random but it's quite fun to play actually! Aw, is that the maths one? I'm crap at maths so I avoided it at all costs haha!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Your lockscreen looks great. You and your friends looked very beautiful for prom. I love your mint green dress. Anyway, there are a lot of interesting apps on your phone. We almost have the same blog-related apps. It was nice reading your post, Natalie. Thanks for sharing it! All the best to you! :)

    Erik Barker @ Cell Phone Repair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      All the best to you also!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.