Monday, 19 May 2014

My 21st Birthday: Makeup.

Okay so not the best of pictures showing my makeup off and sadly I don't have any better than this - that are close up anyway. My dress was peach so I was quite unsure of what eye colour to go with so with a M.A.C masterclass and £99 down later I had my eye makeup - bronze colours it was! 

On the day I mixed 2 foundations, my M.A.C studio fix and Rimmel wake me
up to get the perfect colour, which I put on over my Revlon photoready primer. I also used my concealer/highlighting and contour palette to conceal and contour - I then used Topshop Glow highlighter on my cheeks, cupids bow and down the centre of my nose, I then powedered it all in place with my Sleek contour kit, and used the Rose Gold blusher within the same palette. I then moved onto my eyes. I carried out a bronze smokey eye -  with black gel eyeliner on my top lashline and pencil eyeliner on my waterline with a bit of black bronze eyeshadow underneath for a sultry look. I applied Maybelline the falsies mascara to my bottom lashes and I had already put on individual lashes on the top lashes. I moved onto my eyebrows which I used my Jane Iredale eyebrow kit on, then a clear brow gel over afterwards. I then highlighted the brow bone with a M.A.C pigment. I then powdered the entire face lightly with Rimmel powder. Last but not least I used a Maybelline lipstick (not pictured) in a peach colour, with Tanya Burr by Eyecandy lipgloss over to give the perfect pout.

The makeup and brushes used;
(All brushes are Real Techniques and Royal & Langnickel)




4 comments:

  1. Your eyes look amazing!
    gotta love Real Technique brushes!! xx

    LauraThinksAbout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely!
      I know - they are fab, don't know what I done without them haha! xx

      Delete
  2. Love the eye makeup! and your skin looks flawless! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks lovely! i had a massive cold sore so it definitely wasn't flawless on the day, but thank you! xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.