Wednesday, 14 May 2014

I'm Still Alive.

I feel like I've been neglecting my blog so badly recently from being busy with party planning to working constantly to going to Manchester for the weekend I've had literally no time at all when I do get a break I'm sleeping, typical. I have several posts half written, the posts being "My 21st Party Makeup" , "My Birthday Gifts" , "The Day Zero Project" and I've still to start a post on how my trip to Manchester - so yeah I'm full of great ideas and they are all in the works I just can't seem to find the time to get round to finishing them but I promise I will soon, you have my word. Pinky promise lol.

See you soon lovelies!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogging. Sometimes day-to-day life can get in the way of blogging, and it can be a bit hard to stay on track. I'm happy to hear you'll be back soon with more content. I can't wait to see your future posts :) I'm now following you on GFC, would you like me to follow you anywhere else? Please check out my blog and if you like what you see, follow me too.
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Hopefully I'll get some content up soon for you to have a read at. I'll definitely give you a follow - you can follow me on twitter if you like, @nats_93 xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.