Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Makeup Haul.

I had a total splurge on makeup when I went shopping with my Mum. I'm sure you will have all gathered if you have been reading my blog recently my 21st takes place next Saturday (the 26th) so I went out and bought makeup for the occasion. Not going to lie, I've never spent that amount on makeup in one day so I was a bit like "wow" , and to be fair my Mum paid the majority as part of my birthday, and also I had a £50 M.A.C voucher from my brother from Christmas, that made paying for it feel slightly better haha.


I've still to try them all out but as soon as I do I'll get reviews and what not up for you all!

M.A.C 217 brush - M.A.C Kohl Power Eyeliner, Feline - M.A.C Eyeshadows, Carbon/Embark/Woodwinked/Orb - M.A.C Vanilla Pigment - Topshop Glow highlighter - MUA Nail Polish, Pistachio Ice Cream - Tanya Burr Lipgloss, Afternoon Tea / Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick, 132 Sweet Pink /  Sleek Contour and Blush Palette.

7 comments:

  1. I have MAC Carbon, but I find it really difficult to work with! please let me know how you get on with it xx

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw really?! I'll have a play about with mines tonight and get back to you on how I found it :) xx

      Delete
  2. Oooo they all look lovely!! Have a great birthday hun! xx

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so nice have a lovely birthday! Excited to read the reviews xo

    http://sheworewhatxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely little collection, I haven't tried any of these.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.