Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Illamasqua "Milf" Nail Polish Review.


I'm a sucker for a good nail polish so everytime Illamasqua have a sale on I'm in there like a shot to see what nail polishes they have on offer - normally retailing at £14.50 - I snapped this gorgeous mint green colour up a while back for £7, bargain! It has a shiney gloss finish which is beautiful, however don't let this fool you in to not wearing a top coat, I tried this out - goodbye flawless nails, hello chipped nails - never a good look. Without the top and bottom coat I didn't even get a full day out of my newly varnished claws - luckily enough for me I'd tried this out previously with a top and base coat and know that it works a treat and you can get a good weeks wear out of this. It's totally ideal for the S/S months coming in and always pretty hilarious when people ask what shade it is and you reply with "Milf" - but that could just be my immature side haha.


Grab it here.

8 comments:

  1. That is a super cute colour and perfect for Spring :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally is, one I'll be wearing often I think.

      xx

      Delete
  2. Love this colour - not one you seen that often, perfect for this time of year.

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, it's quite minty but not too full on - I've been loving it.

      xx

      Delete
  3. Hey Natalie I hope you're having a lovely day I love your blog & I've decided to nominate you for the Liebster Award congratulations Asia xo

    http://asiajade1996.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely!
      And aw thanks, I've already done it 5 times though and I'm now over 200 followers - thank you anyway :)

      xx

      Delete
  4. Never used Illamasqua before but this is a pretty sweet mint shade! lovely! <3

    Check out my latest Spring inspo post! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's so nice, Illamasqua can be quite pricey but I always look out for a bargain, they usually have good sales on!

      xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.