Thursday, 3 April 2014

#2014BloggerChallenge - Week/Day in Pictures.




Apologies for the picture quality in some of these, stupid iphone and zooming doesn't help matters either. Last two weeks I have been a busy bee so I didn't participate in the challenge for food week. This weeks theme if you hadn't guessed by the title is Your Week or Day in Pictures - I've made a collage of a range of pictures from my past two weeks and picked out the exciting parts which I'll fill you in on below.


First Row

Pic 1 - This is baby me, obviously not taken this week hahaha but it's a photo of a photo which I did take because I'm collecting old pictures of me for the hall my 21st party will take place in.

Pic 2 - I made my facebook invite for my party, woop woop - exciting times, only 23 days as of today.

Pic 3 - I attended the Scottish Beauty Show where I purchased a few things, this was me trying out the "Lipogen Lip Plumper" - review to follow.

Pic 4 - I saw my best friend Lisa and her baby girl several times the past few weeks, how cute does she look after falling asleep on her Mummy, my favourite wee dolly!

Second Row

Pic 1 - This was at my friend Mark's 21st in his house, we're heading out on Saturday night to town for a knees up, I can't wait! I love when it's Mark's birthday as his falls exactly a month before mine.

Pic 2 - This was at my friend Lisa's 21st (not the one with the baby), I went with my Mum because our Mum's are friends and it was a great night, my legs killed me the next day from dancing to "Proud Mary" - I swear you get a full work out dancing to that!

Pic 3 - Of course it was Mother's Day also so I had a girly day with my Mum and we watched Frozen, she's my best friend in the entire world and such a wee beaut! Genuinely don't know what I'd do without her.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you a very happy birthday in advance. Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.