Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Weight Loss Wednesday - Week Six.

Just a small short post because I didn't have one prepared for today - naughty Natalie! Again this weeks been totally crap, I started healthy eating again on Monday though and went back to a fitness class - me and my friend done boxing again, not the same one as before but similar, it was tough but we got there in the end, the trainer worked us hard! Other than that I bought ASDA's own version of Slim Fast today, aparently it's really good - I opted for the strawberry one, but since I only got that today I'll fill you in on that in next weeks post. 


One thing that has gave me a total boost though, I went out today shopping for the first time since I've been "healthy eating" and I actually bought clothes in a size smaller than normal which made me super excited and I now feel super motivated - there's still roughly 11 weeks until my 21st part but will buy my dress around the 7 week mark so I can lose a bit more before then, I'm aiming for a size 12 at the very most - I'm currently now between a 16 and 18. 


Change in Weight (since previous wednesday):
Stayed the same this week again, but hopefully now I'm back on the wagon I'll lose next week.

10 comments:

  1. Good luck, I havent changed clothes size yet but I can feel my current clothes getting slacker. What a good feeling. Good luck on your size 12 aim, thats what I want to be too for my holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was so overjoyed when I managed to fit into the size smaller thats the first time I had been clothes shopping since I began watching what I was eating :) Won't be long before you can do the same then! And thanks love! Good luck to you on it also xx

      Delete
  2. Everyone seems to be a week ahead of me haha! Can't wait for the dress choosing, you'll have to show us! I think you'll definitely get into a 12 :)

    Jenn www.BarelyThereBeauty.com | UK Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha very strange.. Oooh I know me too , decisions decisions lol! Don't worry there will be at least 2 or 3 birthday related posts up nearer the time haha! And fingers crossed - if I'm only a 14 at that point I genuinely will still be pleased though :)

      xx

      Delete
    2. I'm sure you will look gorge regardless Nat! Make sure you link me when those posts are up! :)

      xx

      Delete
    3. Aw thanks lovely, I think I'll need a miracle though lol! I will do my lovely :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. that's amazing you lost a dress size! well done, this post is now making me motivated to exercise ha X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know i was so shocked! haha, and you should it's worth it turns out! lol


      xxx

      Delete
  4. We're feeling positive for you in achieving your goal by your 21st. Loving the quote :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovelies I hope so! And me also haha!

      xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.