Monday, 24 February 2014

The TMI Tag.

I've saw this one too many times recently after having saw it on youtube and seen as I'm quite a nosey person I thought you all may be as well - even if you won't admit it. So here's a wee sneak peak into getting to know me more. Also I can't remember who's blog I took this from as I copied it a few days ago, so if it's yours.. then thanks!






1. What are you wearing?
At the moment I'm wearing mismatched pjs and my dressing gown.

2. Have you ever been in love?
Nope.

3. Have you ever had a terrible break up?
All breakups seem terrible at the time but I was 16 the last time I was in one and we just decided "to go back to just being friends" , que me being an emotional sixteen year old wreck, but I survived so not all that terrible in the end.  


4. How tall are you?
I'm 5"5.

5. How much do you weigh?
I know this is the TMI tag but that's information overload, I'll definitely not be telling you that anytime soon.

6. Any tattoos?
Nope, I used to want a couple but there's none that I overly love that I'd want to be scarred with the rest of my life.

7. Any piercings?
My ears and the cartilage at the top of my left ear.

8. You OTP? (one true pairing)
Definitely Spoby - Spencer and Toby from Pretty Little Liars, they are real in my eyes. Also, if she ever wants rid of him, I'm patiently waiting.

9. Your favourite show?
I have soooo many. I'm like a reality tv junkie. I love everything like the usual TOWIE, Geordie Shore, The Valleys, PLL, Desperate Housewives (even though it's over) - and the list goes on and on, having to pick one it would probably be Pretty Little Liars, I just hateeeee the wait between seasons for it.

10. Favourite Band?
JLS - I don't care if they've split, they will always have a special place in my heart. 


11. Something you miss?
This is going to get so sentimental I tell you, but after being out on Saturday night at a local club and bumping into my cousin and having such a laugh with him, I realise I miss how close I am with a few of my cousins, like we where inseparable when we were younger, like best friends - but a family version, but I'll always love them! So yeah, my cousins.

12. Favourite Song?
My all time favourite song is Amazed by Lonestar, but my favourite just now is probably Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You.

13. How old are you?
I'm 20 - I'm 21 in 60 days.

14. What zodiac sign are you?
I'm Taurus - and yes I am a stubborn bitch haha!

15. Qualities you look for in a partner?
I want someone who can make me laugh and shares the same sense of humour as me, also I want someone who is loving and protects me but not overly protective, as in they let me do my own thing without worrying.

16. Favourite Quote?
"Everything happens for a reason" - my friend actually has this tattooed on her foot and I so agree with it, same as "what's for you won't go by you" - it's destined.

17. Favourite Actor?
Matthew McConaughey. 

18. Favourite colour?
 Purple - more specifically lilac.

19. Loud music or soft?
Depends what I'm listening to.

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
My bed but if I needed someone to talk to I'd go to my Mum.

21. How long does it take you to shower?
If I'm not washing my hair then 5/10 minutes tops but if I'm washing my hair/shaving etc it can be about 30 minutes/40 minutes maximum. 

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Minus having the shower etc etc, probably about 25 minutes at the fastest.

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
When I was younger I was in a few not so serious fights , it was all very childish and just like hair pulling and attempted slapping , peer pressure and all that.

24. Turn on?
Nice smile and eyes. Someone who is funny. Oh, and someone who smells nice. 

25. Turn off?
Arrogant guys and guys that are down grading towards girls. Also, bad hygiene is a total no go.

26. The reason you started blogging?
I was become a total youtube addict and some of the youtubers I watch had their own blogs and as I was finishing up college I thought it would be a good hobby to do to cure my boredum.

27. Fears?
I have a fear of heights, as well as the usual snakes/spiders/birds/flying insects etc haha! 

28. Last thing that made you cry?
I was hating my place of work, and ended up walking out.

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
I genuinely can't remember when I last said it, but I've sent like a wee text saying love ya to my big cousin a few days ago.
30. Meaning behind your blog name?
Well my names Natalie and it's my world, tadaaaa!

31. Last book you read?
The last one I read was About a Girl by Lindsey Kelk.

32. The book you're currently reading?
I'm reading I Heart Christmas by Lindsey Kelk (I love her books).

33. Last show you watched?
Last nights TOWIE as I fell asleep and missed it.

34. Last person you talked to?
My big brother.

35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
She's one of my good friends.

36. Favourite Food?
Mince and tatties!

37. Place you want to visit?
Oh there's a few, Florida, LA, New York, Fiji, Ibiza etc.

38. Last place you were?
The local night club.

39. Do you have a crush?
Yes, I have several so I'll only name about 3.. Professor Green (uk rapper - not a real professor), Channing Tatum (we share the same birthday) and Keegan Allen (Toby from PLL, although not my usual type).

40. Last time you kissed someone?
The early hours of Sunday morning at that night club I was at - and yes I knew the person so it wasn't some random in case your thinking "ewww" haha.

41. Last time you were insulted?
Last night, my big brother is forever insulting me about my stupidity on general knowledge questions haha.

42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
I'm partial to a strawberry or blackcurrant flavoured sweet.

43. What instruments do you play?
None, I played the clarnet for about 3 weeks and gave up when I was about 10.

44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
A diamante cluster ring that I wore to my college prom, I would love a similar one as an engagement ring though.

45. Last sport you played?
Boxing? Does that count, I went to a boxing class at the gym.

46. Last song that you sang?
How Long Will I Love You - Ellie Goulding.

47. Favourite chat up line?
"Are your legs hurting?" - "No, why?" - "Cause you've been running through my mind all day".

48. Have you ever used it?
Hahaha, no but I know someone who has had it used on them and I found it hilarious so that's where I got it from.

49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
Last night with my big brother, that sounds soooo lame, but we're close.

50. Who should answer this tag next?
If you've gotten this far then I tag you - mwahhhh!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.