Monday, 24 February 2014

Pretty Little Liars Tag.

As a MASSIVE Pretty Little Liars fan I could have had a wee dance to myself when I seen that the lovely Kirstie and co, have created a PLL tag! They all chipped in and made a question each for this tag to come together - which I praise them for! So here goes..



1) Katie: Alison made her return to rosewood in her statement red coat. What is your wardrobe statement piece?
I have a severely bright multicoloured scarf which I love to wear. It can be paired with casual clothes or quite dressy - but no overly dressy clothes. Ideally I wear it with a monochrome outfit as it adds a pop of colour.

2) Kirstie: If you could raid anyone's wardrobe who's would it be?
Mainly because we have similar style I'd say Emily - she likes to keep it casual with a vest top and jeans but on a night out she totally pulls it out the bag with a nice dress. 

3) Rebecca: Which cast member would you go to if you had a problem?
Hmm, this ones tricky. I'd probably go to Toby cause I think he would genuinely try and help you and if you asked him to he wouldn't tell anyone. 

4) Estelle: Which character's personality do you think you most relate to?
This is something I find I ask myself a lot when it's on and I've came to the decision I see a part of myself in them all. Aria: I think I'm quite creative like Aria, I'm always drawing out of boredum. Spencer: I investigate things like she does, like the way she over analyses everything? Yip, that's me. Hanna: I'm quite ditzy - probably more than she is tbh, and I'm also attracted to a "bad boy" like her, a la Caleb. Finally, Emily: Like her I can be quite shy and keep myself to myself whilst thinking 101 things but when need be I can stand up for myself.

5) Gem: Which of the character's makeup would you most like to wear?
I'm going to have to say Aria as like her I'm prone to having a smokey eye makeup and teaming it with a natural pink/nude lip. Oh and you can't forget big eyelashes.

6) Tanyia: Which of the cast would you feel safest with when stuck in an A situation?
If you'd have asked me this last series I would have most definitely said Spencer but I'm shockingly going to say Hanna, she is totally at the top of her game with solutions this time round. Also, I'm pretty certain she could throw a good punch if she had to come face to face with A.


If your a fan of PLL I tag you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.