Tuesday, 11 February 2014

NextRouteStyle's Eye Makeup Competition.

Some of you may know already that the lovely girlies over at Next Route Style are holding an eye makeup competition which I am taking part in so all I'm asking you is YOUR help! (pretty please, with a cherry on top). All you need to do is head over to this link ---> Click Here!!! and type "Natalie Turley" into the comments and the jobs done, I'll love you all forever and ever! haha.




This is the look I chose to put forward for the competition , excuse the shitty lighting.



Once again, thanks a million if you do vote - I really appreciate it.

6 comments:

  1. This is great! Good luck xoxo

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab look! We wish you luck in the competition :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty look !! Good luck dear !! thanks for the follow !! following you back :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.