Sunday, 5 January 2014

The Lipstick Tag.

I was tagged by the lovely Becky to do this tag, and even though I'm not much of a lipstick person as I tend to stick with the same colours I thought why not, everyone loves a tag especially me!




How many lipsticks do you have? 
Having just counted I have 14 lipsticks - that's pathetic! haha

What was your first lipstick?
Not going to lie - I have no idea, probably one of my Mum's old ones when I was about 8.

What is your most worn lipstick? 
My most worn lipstick is Maybelline - Midnight Plum , I love it!

What is your favourite brand of lipstick? 
I actually really like Rimmel lipsticks, even in comparison to M.A.C ones - shocker!

What is your favourite finish? 
The finish doesn't really bother me tbh, I do like a matte finish but matte lippy's tend to dry my lips out.

How many lip products do you have in your bag? 
4 , I have 3 lipsticks and a lip balm.

What product do you use to rock a red lip? 
I use an MUA lipstick in Red, it does the job just as well as any others I find.

How do you store your lipsticks? 
I have a small basket which I keep in my drawer that has them in it - I really need to invest in a lipstick storage box.

What lip products are you currently lusting after? 
I want a few M.A.C lipsticks but I'd be there a while trying to pick which ones.




MWAHHHH! xx


I tag:
Katrina
BekyLou
Jessica


4 comments:

  1. i probably have 20 or so lipsticks! yikes. very cute post!

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha aw really, yikes indeed! lol - Becky that tagged me has about 35 or 40 , crazy!!

      and thank you :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. Love these posts! Rimmel lippies are pretty fab...M.A.C have a great colour selection and I do adore the formulation, but the highstreet dupes are just as worthy of us bloggers. Keep the posts coming!! :)

    http://editorinthemaking.blogspot.com.au/

    Gen xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they definitely will do for now, need to save my pennies to get a few MAC ones - thanks lovely I shall :)

      xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.