Wednesday, 1 January 2014

NYE Makeup.


You only have to look at these pictures to know I'm not pro at makeup but I thought I'd give this look a shot, I followed a youtube tutorial which you can find hereI personally find it easier to do a makeup look that I've not done before or is out of my comfort zone by following a tutorial even if it's not spot on, you can even put your own spin on things if you so desire.

Before anyone looks at the video and thinks "your attempt is shit compared to the video", bravo to you - I'm aware of that thanks, but it was my first time trying it out and practice makes perfect after all.

The products I used:

face:

Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation in 140 (too light).
Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder in Transparent.
Bourjois Delice de Soleil in 14 olive/tanned skin.
Barry M Natural Glow Palette Shadow & Blush - I used the blush in this.

eyes:

MUA Undressed Palette in shades 2, 10 and 11.
Barry M Natural Glow Shadow & Blush the lighest colour (these colours should be named or numbered!!).
Barry M Fine Glitter Dust in 4.
Star Gazer Glitter Fix Gel.
Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo in 60-Timeless Black.
Body Collection Liquid Eyeliner in Black.
Jane Iredale Bitty Brow Kit in Brown.
Eylure Naturalites Strip Lashes in 140.

lips:

Barry M in 151.
Red Lipliner no brand name.




8 comments:

  1. I think it turned out great! I wouldn't be able to do that so kudos to ya! Love love love the eye look. x

    duggydimples

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you lovely! I'm sure you could - like I said practice makes perfect :) xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous, I love your lip colour! x

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, it looks quite red but the stick of lipstick itself is quite a coral colour, it's a good one though! xx

      Delete
  3. You did amazingly! I wouldn't have the patience haha.

    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you misses! Aw I'm the same mines could have been so more precise if I had thw patience haha! xx

      Delete
  4. your eye makeup is gorgeous! Just letting you know - I have tagged you for The Lipstick Tag on my blog :) xxx

    beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely!
      Oh thank you, I'll get it done soon :)

      xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.