Sunday, 26 January 2014

Liebster Award - Numbers 3, 4 & 5.

In the past 2 weeks or so I've been tagged for the Liebster Award 3 times so I decided I'm just going to combine them and as this is going to technically be the 5th one I've done I'm refusing to do anymore, there's only so many times I can do them without getting bored - I'm also not going to tag anyone directly this time, but do feel free to answer any the three lots of questions I've been ask.


What is it?
An award for getting blogs with under 200 followers known in the blogging community.

Rules:

-you must thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog in your post
-you must answer the 11 questions they gave you
-you must give 11 questions
-give 11 random facts abour yourself 
 -you must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers that you feel deserve it. (I tag you all).

11 Facts About Myself;

1) I've only ever been on a plane once, when I was 6 (I'm now 20).
2) 89 days till my 21st birthday - and my party!
3) I'm going to see Justin Timberlake, Katy Perry and McBusted this year.
4) I've saw over 100 people live in concert.
5) I've lost 5lbs so far this year by just cutting out rubbish and exercising.
6) I got waaaaaaaaay too many Lush products for Christmas but I love it!
7) I tidied my room today for my next post - a room tour.
8) I'm addicted to CBB this year - Sam or Ollie to win!
9) At 20 I feel too old to be watching youtube vlogs, I feel like I'm just being nosey haha.
10) I want Tyler Oakley (youtuber) to be my best friend.
11) I'm on an acrylic nail ban until my party cause my nails are shit just now.

The girls that have nominated me are; Anna , Asia Jade and Jess - so I'll answer their questions in that order.

Anna's Questions;

1. At what age have you started wearing makeup?
I'd say when I was about 10 I wore it for drama shows in primary school, but I started getting proper into it about 12 or 13.

2. In which colour you own the most clothes?
Surprisingly blue or grey.

3. How often do you buy new makeup products?
Monthly or if and when I need something.

4. If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
Probably Practical Magic - that film will always be one of my favourites!

5. Is there a story behind your blog's name?
Nope it's just my name with world attached.

6. Favourite lipstick colour?
Purple/plum colours.

7. How do you style your hair on every day basics?
Usually in a bun or in a ponytail.

8. Perfect breakfast?
Scrambled egg and toast.

9. 2013 in one sentence.
Full of ups and downs, but it was fun.

10. Skirts or pants?
Well I'm assuming Anna is American or something as pants in the UK would mean you knickers - so I'm changing pants to trousers - and out of the both I'd rather wear trousers only because I can never find a skirt style that suits my shape.

11. Who is your fav beauty guru? (blog and vlog one)
Hmm, I'm actually not sure about my favourite blogger but my favourite vlogger is Tanya Burr.



Asia Jade's Questions;

1. Do you have a youtube channel or are you planning on having one?
I don't have one - I'd like to have one in a few years time though, if I become confident enough to do so.

2. What's your favorite movie?
I have 3 , Practical Magic , Annie and Green Street.

3. Do you plan on going to University or have you been?
I've not been to Uni, I went to college instead - I also don't plan on going, unless I decided to go into nursing in a few years time.

4. What's your most stable clothing item?
Jeggings - half jeans half leggings = comfort!

5. How long have you been blogging for?
I started in June of last year.

6. What do you most like about blogging?
I like being able to share my knowledge and also making friends via blogging is a bonus too!

7. What's your favourite takeaway?
I like to have chicken pakora, chips and pakora sauce from the local indian takeaway.

8. Do you have any plans for your blog in the future?
Just to try and post more regular.

9. Why did you start blogging?
Reading Zoe, Tanya and Louise's blogs actually made me want to start blogging - and of course out of boredum.

10. How long have you been blogging for?
8 months - that seems so scary haha! It totally doesn't seem that long ago.

11. Do any of your friends blog?
Nope and I could count on one hand how many know about my blog.



Jess' Questions;

If you could only wear one piece of make up, what would it be?
Eyebrow shadow.

Lip gloss or Lip balm?
Lip gloss.

What's your favourite book?
Amy by Mary Hooper. It's about the dangers of meeting people from online.

Where do you see you and your blog in 5 years time?
I have no idea - hopefully doing really well , ideally I'd like my blog to have its followers up to thousands.

Do you love tea or coffee?
I hate tea and just started drinking really milky coffee - like made with milk not water, I'm such a baby haha!

Your biggest achievement in blogging?
Reaching 100 BL followers I guess, I'm almost at 200 now.

Are you looking forward to SS14?
I am indeed, the sun better move its bum!

If you could only eat one thing for a year, what would it be?
tuna pasta - just because I'm healthy eating.

Do you prefer to use a cleanser or face wipes to remove your makeup?
I prefer to use face wipes cause I'm lazy but I am trying to use cleanser etc.

What is your favourite jewelry piece you own?
I genuinely have no idea, I don't often wear jewellery - the only piece I wear daily is a small stud earing at the top of my ear but it's not my favourite haha.

Do you have any goals for 2014?
Just to lose weight and enjoy it as much as possible.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.