Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Guest Posting on my Blog.

Okay so I posted about this not that long ago but I just want to repost it as a few people got in touch then I heard nothing back - I'm offering spaces on my blog for Guest Blogging if anyone is interested, it can be about any subject you like as long as I approve of it, if it's rude or I feel it could be offensive to anyone I'll dismiss it. 


If you fancy doing so - absolutely free of charge - if you can get in contact with me via email; nataliesworld@live.co.uk I'll be happy to get the ball rolling , the posts will go up weekly and it will be a first come first served kinda basis.

2 comments:

  1. I'd be interested! :) Not entirely sure how guest blogging works though? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All you need to do misses, is write a post (about anything you like) and send me it and I'll pop it up on my blog, simple as that!

      xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.