Wednesday, 15 January 2014

#2014BloggerChallenge - Skin Care.

Regular readers of my blog will know I'm not big on skin care, I do follow a routine but if I miss a step or a day of cleansing or whatever I'm not too fussed - so this post won't be very long I'm afraid. 



Before and After of my cleansing routine.
(instead of your normal pictures of the products used
- this is encouraging my laziness haha)

My Skin Care Routine (face):
Morning:
Wash my face with luke warm water and Lush "Let the Good Times Roll" cleanser.
Pat dry.
Moisturise with Environ RAD moisturiser - which contains an SPF15 (protects for UVA & UVB)

Evening:
Remove makeup with my Darphin 3in1 Micellar water.
Remove eye makeup with Simple Eye Makeup Remover as I find this more gentle on the eyes.
Apply a purifying mask of some sort - usually ones from ASDA which cost 99p.
Rinse off with luke warm water after allocated time.
Apply BalanceMe Radiance Face Oil to dry areas.
Apply my Environ RAD moisturiser again.


My Skin Care Routine (body):

Exfoliate once weekly in the shower using a coconut body scrub - can't remember brand name (also can't be arsed running downstairs to check haha).
Moisturise after every shower/bath using My Coconut Island body butter by Treaclemoon.

I also moisturise my hands twice daily using Soap&Glory Hand Food.


16 comments:

  1. i've never used a face oil on its own before, i might try that. I use the simple makeup removing wipes on my lazy nights.

    sandynoemy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really good it's a roller ball applicator so you can put it on directly - you should give it a try :)
    Yeah I've found myself coming in from a drunk night out and using the Simple wipes - tut tut! lol

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I looked as beautiful as you without makeup! x Jazzy (hivenn.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw so sweet, I don't look beautiful at all but thank you for the compliment - I'm sure you look gorgeous!

      xx

      Delete
  4. you look so nice without makeup! It's good you're trying stuff for a skin care routine :)x x

    LauraThinksAbout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so, I look so weird without my eyebrows drawn on! haha - thanks lovely!

      xx

      Delete
  5. Hey there lovely I nominated you for the Liebster Award you can check it out here ---> http://asiajade1996.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award_18.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks misses, I'll get it done soon :)

      xx

      Delete
  6. Such a good, simple routine, I myself cannot really be bothered that much with skin care routines, I am more bothered about make-up! xx

    http://dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the exact same but when I do try - that's what I use haha! On off days I sneakily use wipes!

      xx

      Delete
  7. Love this normally I just wash my face with cold water in the morning and cleanse,tone at night :) xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you probably just get the same results from doing that anyway, nice and simple :) lol!

      xx

      Delete
  8. You definitely look beautiful without makeup dear! This is a simple but good routine ;) I like your blog, I follow you now xx <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwk thank you! I'll give you a follow also :)

      xx

      Delete
  9. Hey, I have nominated you for Liebster Award, make sure to check it out: http://hellomynamesanna.blogspot.com/2014/01/liebster-award-random-wednesday.html

    love,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, I'll combine it with another two I've been nominated for :)

      xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.