Wednesday, 1 January 2014

#2014BloggerChallenge - New Years Inspiration.

I genuinely can't believe the time has came to start the #2014bloggerchallenge , scary stuff! 2013 definitely flew in, it came with a lot of ups and downs but having started 2014 with these quotes I'm hoping to have a better outlook on life and keep positive throughout no matter what the year throws at me. (all images are taken from google).


Probably my favourite one of these quotes, it's so true - if you're holding on to the past not willing to let go you'll never be able to move on to achieve bigger and better things.

I love this - my plan for 2014 is to try things out of my comfort zone, eeek.

I have lots of big dreams, this year I'm going to try and make them come true.

Like I said at the beginning, stay positive no matter what the year throws at you, and just remember there's always light at the end of the tunnel.

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic quotes, especially about looking back, you must learn from the past but not keep re-living it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely, yeah definitely you'll not get anywhere in life if you're living in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous quotes. The first totally resonates with me, as however hard I try to keep looking forward, I end up glancing back over my shoulder, and it steals my joy. Have a fabulous 2014.
    Love Vicky
    http://www.aroundandupsidedown.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know sometimes no matter how hard you try you can't help but look back, as long as you give it your best shot not to!
      Thank you, you also!

      Natalie xx

      Delete
  4. aww I love reading quotes like that! they're so true! xx

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me also! I love quotes so I had fun looking for these - was hard wittling it down to a few as I had loada haha xx

      Delete
  5. i wish you a positive 2014 then ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really great quotes, especially the first one!! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! and happy new year to you also xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.