Wednesday, 18 December 2013

The Blogmopolitan Quiz.

As an avid reader of Cosmopolitan I thought doing this post was a no brainer, I came across "the Blogmopolitan Quiz" on someones blog (apologies as I can't remember who's blog it was, oops) but what I do know is that it linked back to the lovely Erin from Two Thirds Hazel - you can read her post here , not only did she participate in this blog she also created it being a Cosmo reader herself, so I can totally empathise with her when it comes down to the Cosmo Quiz which the cover girl of that month does at the end of her interview , so this quiz is letting us take the limelight and be a celebrity for the day, dream come true!



 


If you want to participate you can download the blank version over on Erin's blog - and give her a follow whilst you're over there.

8 comments:

  1. This is so fun and a great way to get to know you! I must say we have a lot of similarities... attached to our phones, the quote everything happens for a reason, and singing at the top of your lungs! I tend to do that in my car.. and then I remember I'm stopped at a light and I usually have someone staring at me! Haha anyways.. I'm just stopping over from the 2014 Blogger Challenge. I'm so glad your taking part in the challenge and I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw really?! that's so funny, aw I know I'm always getting caught singing! Aw thanks honey - I look forward to reading yours also :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. Loved reading this post :-) Fab answers. Love your quote; same!

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! Yeah it's such a true quote :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. This sound like such a fun idea! Definitely gonna do this!

    -Alyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was fun to do you should definitely give it a try :)

      xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.