Saturday, 14 December 2013

Secret Santa.


I participated in my first ever bloggers secret santa this year and I'm so glad I did, without doing so I wouldn't have recieved this amazing gift and I also wouldn't have got the chance to talk to the lovely Beky from BekyLou who I get on with so well, to be honest I was terrified in case I sent my parcel and I didn't recieve one back but within seconds of mailing back and fourth to Beky I knew I could trust her to pick some fab gifts for me - which she succeded with. Ideal. 

What I received:

Seventeen Eyeshadow Palette: this is my first ever Seventeen product and although I've not tried it out yet I can't wait to do so! I'll give it a trial run this weekend as I have a night out planned!

Simple Eye Makeup Remover: I literally have every Simple product apart from this one so it was a great choice considering Beky didn't have a clue that this was the case.

Charles Worthington - Salon at Home Hairspray: strong hold hairspray is a winner for me - I find it super hard to find a hairspray that will hold my hair because of how long and thick it is, but this one seems to be working perfectly!

Hershey's Cookies & Chocolate: Yummmm, first time I've ever tried a Hershey's bar of chocolate , I want more... NOW!!

Pop Rocks Magic Popping Candy: Honestly you would think Beky knew me before she bought this for me because it's an ultimate favourite of mine! - Even though this particular one did turn my hands blue lmao!

Wonka Chocolate Nice Cream: This was like heaven melting in my mouth, enough said.

Soap and Glory Hand Food: Shockingly enough this is my first S&G product even though I'm always tempted to buy from the range , this is definitely a product I'll be repurchasing when done with! I love it, and it smells amazing!




Thanks again for my lovely gifts Beky, hope you liked yours also!

xx

7 comments:

  1. Aw this is so cute! I should do it next year :)

    check out my blog?
    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's so much fun to do!! I think I'll do a few next year :)

      And I sure will love!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely gifts :-) Ooh the hand food looks good.

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg it's amazing! You should give it a try :)

      Natalie
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Would you like to follow each other? Follow me and I will follow you back (Just leave me a message)

    vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such awesome stuff! I agree, give me chocolate!!! Isn't the Hersey's way too good? I'll have to do a few secret santas next year! Who doesn't love getting mail :) I'm doing the 2014 Blogger Challenge too! I would of responded via email but it says you are a "noreply blogger".Cant wait to get to know you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg it's amazing, I'm getting hungry now just talking about it! haha, aw nice one :) and really? I have no idea why - you can mail away lol, nataliesworld@live.co.uk - can't wait to get to know you also!

      Natalie xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.