Wednesday, 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas and Reaching 100 BL Followers!

(image source: google)

Firstly I would like to say Merry Christmas to all my lovely followers, old and new, I hope the big man has been good to you all! Secondly, I would love to say a MASSIVE thank you to you all as after taking a few days off from blog reading/writing etc I have came back to see that I have by passed my 100 bloglovin' followers and I'm sooo excited and I certainly couldn't be merrier - unless I had a drink in me haha. I always thought my blog wouldn't do well , and I realise in comparison to some that it's not but compared to my expectations to begin with I'm genuinely over whelmed - cheese fest! So if any of you wee gems are following my twitter ( @nats_93 ) you will be more than aware in the next few days , most definitely within the next week, I will have a 100 follower giveaway for you all to enter, thanks again!!



Oh and whilst I'm here I should just say a big thank you to my family as I'm a very spoiled girly today and I could now practically open my own Lush shop with the amount of Lush products I have - yay!!



9 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely, lovely comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Lush products, and congrats on 100+ followers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me also! And aw thank you lovely :) xx

      Delete
  3. Glad you had a lovely Christmas. I see you like me are a member of the BloggerChallenge2014. I have followed you and can't wait to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Yip I am indeed, same with you!

      Delete
  4. Happy holidays!
    So nice to meet you!
    I just came across your blog! I am now following! I look forward to keeping up and getting to know you better!

    xo
    Christina
    christinawhoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely, same with you!

      Natalie xx

      Delete
  5. I nominated you! http://bootsandcookies.blogspot.com/2013/12/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely! i'll do it next year ;) haha xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.