Monday, 2 December 2013

Im A Beauty Blogger... Get Me Out of Here! (week 3 - final week).

 
Okay so it's the final week of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here, meaning it's the end of the road for I'm A Beauty Blogger Get Me Out of Here (emosh times!) Thanks to the lovely Rochelle and Natasha for creating this tag, check out their final post on it here.


1) Big congratulations! You won last week’s bush tucker trial. Your reward is the chance to create your own perfume. What ingredients/scents would you choose?
I'd choose vanilla, coconut and blackcurrent type smells for my perfume, super sweet smelling scent - great use of alliteration there haha!

2) Around the camp fire you’re all sharing tips. What is the best advice you can give someone to keep your skin healthy?
Drink plenty of water daily - as simple as that.
 
3) How do you think your camp mates would describe you?
Hopefully bubbly , comforting and hilarious.
 
4) You’re missing your family and friends so to bring a bit of comfort to the jungle you are given the opportunity to send one twitter message (max 140 characters). Who would you text and what would you say?
I'd tweet my Mum saying "Missing you all loads, can't wait to see you - hope I'm doing you proud, love and miss you lots xxxxxxx"
 
5) You’ve made it to the final two and are awarded the classic three course meal. What would you choose for starter, main and dessert?
Cream of chicken soup, spag bol with grated cheese on top and sticky toffee pudding with ice cream for dessert.
 
6) You’re out of the jungle and the luxury hotel awaits! What will be the first thing you will do?
Sleep, anyone who knows me knows fine well that would be the first thing I'd do.
 
7) Now you’re out of the jungle and have all your luxuries back, what would be one product you have lived without and could continue to live without?
Bronzer , plus I'd have a nice tan from the Australian sun.
 
8) Challenge – you have the choice of setting the challenge. What is your challenge and to whom?
I'd challenge all camp mates on a profession of one of the other camp mates to see how much they've learned whilst in the jungle.



Hope you guys enjoyed this wee series, sad it's over as it was fun!

3 comments:

  1. Another set of great answers! Love answers 3 & 8 :-)

    Big thanks for taking part in the tag series; hope you enjoyed it as much as we did :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool and funny tag, such fun to read!
    I love your blog and have followed! Would love it if you checked out my blog :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely!
      I'll check out your blog just now xxx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.