Sunday, 1 December 2013

Christmas Tag.


Genuinely can't believe it's December already, and I point blank refused to do any Christmas related blogs until December was officially upon us. Which I still can't believe it is. They don't kid on when they say the older you get the faster the years go by, its so scary.

Anyway, this tag was created by the lovely Georgina (who I'll tag once I can) and it's put me right in the Christmas spirit! Everyone that reads this post I tag!


1. Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
I prefer a synthetic one simply because it's what I'm used to. I think real ones are quite bulky too which means it would take up a hell of a lot of room in my house.

2. You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
I'd just pick a hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows because I'm rather fussy and wouldn't try anything else.

3. Whats your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
Since it's a family tree it's more so reds and golden colours. If it was my own tree I'd opt for purple and silver though.

4. Giving or receiving?
Not even going to lie, I'd rather receive than give as I'm quite stingy with money so only the special people in my life will get my money spent on them.

5. To mince pie or not to?
Not to mince pie. I hateeeee the look of them and the sound of them puts me off even more I wouldn't dare eat one.

6. What's your traditional Sunday lunch?
As in Christmas dinner I'm assuming? I just stay in the house with my mum, dad and big brother and have a 3 course meal - I have soup for starters, turkey potatoes etc for main course and usually profiteroles for desert - around our kitchen table 

7. Christmas day fashion
I usually just wear trousers and a fancy top for going mass on Christmas morning, and then when I'm back I just shove my pjs on!

8. What's your favourite Christmas song?
I love Fairy Tale of New York by The Pogues or I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day by Wizzard both amazing songs!

9. What's your favourite Christmas film?
Jack Frost even though it breaks my heart every blummin time! I also love Miracle on 34th Street.

10. Open presents before or after lunch? 
Definitely before, the past few years me and my big brother have opened our presents just as the clock has struck Midnight how naughty of us! Santa must visit my house early ;) haha.



Hope you liked my first Christmas post and hopefully there will be a few more by the time the big day has approached!

2 comments:

  1. I also cannot belieeeeeve that December is here.
    I don't feel Christmassy at all yet :-( xx
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't really until today when I went shopping into Glasgow and saw all the Christmas lights and Christmas market :)! So I suggest a trip into your local town haha xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.