Friday, 20 December 2013

All I Want for Christmas Tag.

  
(image source: google)
 
Hey lovelies, I was tagged by the lovely Caroline aka Cali from Cali Jae , well I'm just assuming it's me , there was no link tagged just the name Natalie so I'm taking it on board as it being me whether it is or isn't anyway you should all know by now I do love a tag haha! 

1. If you received a $1,000 gift card for Christmas, would you want it to be to Sephora or Ulta?
okay I'm changing the $ to £ and also Sephora to M.A.C and Ulta to NARS - I'd want to spend £1000 in M.A.C cause I've already got a few M.A.C things and want to keep building my collection.

2.) What foundation would you NOT be thrilled about receiving for Christmas?
Anything that's matte cause this time of year my skin is major dry and matte foundations just make it 100 million times worse haha! (slightly drastic I know)

3.) If you had to choose one Naked Palette to receive for Christmas which one would it be? Basics, 1, 2, or 3.
I'd have to go with 1 , then add 2 and 3 on at my birthday haha!

4.) What's the first beauty product on your Christmas Wishlist?
A M.A.C eyeshadow palette (the build it yourself one).
5.) What do you plan on buying yourself for Christmas? Come on, we all do it!
Probably more Lush products (I say more because I know I'm already getting two box sets for Christmas) haha.

6.) What have you been buying from Starbucks this Holiday season?
I've been buying Caramel Latte's and Hot Chocolates , yummm!

7.) What are you planning on giving a family member, boyfriend, best friend, etc. for Christmas this year?
Well I have something different for each of them obviously, so I can't be bothered listing them - especially before Christmas in case any of them read this, I may do a post after Christmas.

8.) How detailed do you make your Christmas Wishlist?
I literally asked for 1 thing this year and that is as good as it got haha!

9.) Giving or Receiving? Why?
Receiving , because I'm tight with my money and hate spending it on other people the majority of the time, at least I'm honest lmao.

10.) What does Christmas mean to you?
Christmas means cosy family time and lots of alcohol!



If you're reading this, I then tag YOU!

9 comments:

  1. Is NARS a UK only thing? I have never heard of it.

    Cindy
    http://scribler.us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw really? I'm not sure I thought you could get it else where.

      Natalie xx

      Delete
  2. Loving your blog hun... just followed you :) please have a look at my blog and follow back.. i would appreciate it :) xxx
    cozyuprw.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks lovely! yeah i'll pop over to your blog now and give you a follow :)


      Natalie xx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love recieving too hehe ^^

    www.hellojennyho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha glad to see I'm not the only one! I bet the people that say giving are lying! lol

      xx

      Delete
  5. Hi, I'm kind of new to the blogger world, it would mean so much to me if you got a sneak peek at my blog :) xx
    http://www.charming-thou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there!

      Yeah sure I'll pop over and check it out :)

      Natalie xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.