Thursday, 14 November 2013

What My Hand Writing Says About Me.

I saw this post over on the lovely Christina at Polka Dot Hearts and I found it super interesting, that much so I thought I'd do my own post on this, from looking at THIS website I've gone all detective and de-coded the meaning of my handwriting, so here's what I found out about myself thank to my handwriting;



Oh and I should state, I will put in brackets beside the statement if I think it's true about myself to see how accurate the results are.

Outgoing, people-orientated, outspoken and I love attention, or potentially I try to put up a front so that I come across as more confident than I am. (correct).

I enjoy to be on my own and like my own freedom, I also hate being in big crowds (incorrect).

I don't let emotions get on top of me, I'm logical and practical. (hmm, bit of both).

I'm logical, systematic and like to make my decisions carefully. (correct).

I'm relaxed and spontaneous and express myself freely. (correct).

I'm open minded and enjoy trying out new things. (correct, to an extent).

I have great imagination. (correct).

I'm introverted and very private and don't like talking about my feelings. (correct, which is odd considering i'm a blogger haha).

I might not be following my heart in my career or other choices in life. (correct).

I'm good at coping with commitment and the serious side of life, I'm also uptight and don't respond well to criticism. (correct).

I'm comfortable in my own skin and don't need to pretend I'm someone I'm not. (kinda both).


So there you go, a bit about me via my handwriting. I think this is so strange, when it got to ones that where so accurate about me I was like WOW! haha. This was so much fun to do btw, so thanks to Christina for posting it on her blog to begin with, just follow the link I provided at the start to decode your own and let me know how you get on.







2 comments:

  1. Not seen this before will have to try it out alot seems to be correct for you

    New followers

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was strange how accurate it was at points. Yeah let me know if you try it out and I'll have a look!

      Natalie xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.