Tuesday, 5 November 2013

The Sunshine Award.

I've just been nominated for The Sunshine Award by the lovely Sarah from What Sarah SaysI couldn't be more chuffed to be nominated for this award as it's given to bloggers who are kind and creative whilst blogging helping others to be inspired, awww! 

The rules of the Sunshine Award are:

Include a picture of the Sunshine Award logo in the post and incorporate it into your blog somewhere too.




Mention the person who nominated you and link the post back to them. - see above.

Write 11 facts about yourself.

Answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you set for you.

Nominate 11 other bloggers.

Write 11 questions for them to answer.




So here goes nothing...

11 Facts About Me:

1- My current addiction is Pretty Little Liars - I've just started watching it about a week and a half ago and I'm on episode 1 of series 4 already.

2- I've took a random interest in doing makeup artistry so I'm considering going back to college to do so.

3- I've touched Tinie Tempah's bicep, read it and weap! haha.

4- I'm in love with Keegan Allen that plays Toby in PLL, even if he's not my usual type ;) haha.

5- I booked my 21st birthday party in January this year and it isn't until April of next year - well prepared.

6- I have the randomest taste in music ever! It varies from the likes of Professor Green to The Saturdays to Tom Jones to MCR to Avicii - random enough?! haha

7- I'm dying to go honey blonde in hair colour but I don't know if I'd suit it?

8- I'm addicted to watching youtubers but I'd never be brave enough to make my own channel. 

9- My ultimate job is to work on cruise ships doing makeup.

10- If I wasn't in the beauty industry I'd be in the dance industry.

11- If you ever had to meet me im potentially the quietest person ever until you get to know me then you'd regret ever meeting me as I'm then the loudest haha!


The questions Sarah set for me answered below;

The questions I'm asking are:

1) Name three things you can't live without?

my family & friends, my phone and music.

2) What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?

This is going to sound like "the typical answer" but it's true and it's to be myself.

3) What would your last meal be?

Chicken pakora, chips and pakora sauce from my local Indian takeaway.

4) What are your favourite types of blog posts to read?

Beauty ones or ones about peoples adventures and life stories.

5) Why did you start blogging?

I had just finished college and bored and was getting so into watching youtubers I then found out a few of them had their own blog so I decided to start my own.

6) If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?

There's three places - I'd love to live in St. Andrews in Scotland, or Edinburgh but if I could move anywhere in the world without question it would be Orlanda, Florida.

7) Who or what is your biggest inspiration?

I can't answer this without crying whilst typing haha! My biggest inspiration in life is my uncle, who sadly passed away in July, he's left a big impact on my life though and when I was still at college I wrote an essay on how he was my inspiration in life. This is also going to sound a bit cliche but my mum is also a big inspiration, so she must get it from her big brother.

8) What is the best present you ever received?

For my christmas in 2010 (or maybe it was 2009) I got Pink concert tickets from my mum & dad and although this might not seem like much Pink is my favourite singer and my mum had totally convinced me I wasn't getting them, so much that when I opened the present on christmas day I cried with happiness! haha - yes I am really that emotional. 

9) Describe yourself in three words?

I recently had to get one of my friends to answer this for me for an application I was applying for so I'll pop down what she replied; cheerful, confident and funny.

10) What has been your favourite holiday?

As in abroad? I've only ever been abroad once in my life and I was 6 but it was with the majority of my family so I can guarantee it was my favourite cause I spent it with the people that mean the world to me!

11) If you could live in any other time in history when would it be?

I'd have lived in the 1950's as I adore the fashion sense they had back then.


The 11 bloggers whom I nominate;

Vanessa
KatieLou
EmmaKate
Emma
Emily
Georgina
Rachel
Katrina
Lauren
Becky
Jennifer


My questions for you are;

1- if you could relive one moment of your life which moment would it be and why?

2- if there was one song you wish you could have written which would it be?

3- who is your fashion/beauty icons?

4- who is your favourite youtubers and bloggers? - name 6 max.

5- if you could share one piece of advice with your followers what advice would it be?

6- what's your favourite thing about autumn/winter?

8- even if you have a job you like, what would your ultimate dream job be?

9- considering you have a blog, how do you deal with writers block if you've experienced it?

10- if you could go back and tell your sixteen (or younger) self some valuable advice you wish you would have known back then what would it be?

11- if you you could play a character in a move or television programme who would you chose and why?


Can't wait you read all your answers, leave me a comment when you've posted your's so I can have a read!










2 comments:

  1. thanks for nominating me, means so much, i will make sure to post this soon! (i know you said to comment once you've posted, but i just wanted to thank you!) :) xx

    http://shush-itsasecret.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw you're welcome lovely! i look forward to reading your post! xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.