Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Tag: I'm A Beauty Blogger... Get Me Out of Here!

Okay so I'm running a week behind but the lovely Rochelle and Natasha from Next Route Style have created a fab tag to run alongside our viewing pleasure of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! which is a beyond brilliant idea, especially for lovers of the programme, aka me. Oh and if you're reading this then guess what?! You're tagged!



Week 1;

1) You can only take ONE product into the jungle (aka your luxury item). What would you choose and why?

A mousturiser containing an SPF to keep my skin hydrated and safe from the sun considering I would be in Austrailia.

2) What would be your main pre jungle worry?

The tasks, enough said!

3) You only have five minutes to get ready before going into the jungle, what would be your quick beauty routine?

Slight bit of bronzer and a slick of mascara.

4) Last year we saw Helen Flanagan wearing her hair in a top bun. What would be your signature hairstyle?

I'd have to be the same as our Hels, my hairs always in a bun anyway cause it's super long and thick and always gets in my way.

5) For moral support, which female celebrity would you like to be in the jungle with you?

I have to say Jessie J because she's always comes across as the kind of person that would be super fun to hang about with and I don't think she'd be scared to give things a go, she chopped all her hair off for charity - brave! (p.s you could also have a sing song with her).

6) Everyone’s given a role in the camp. What lifestyle skill would you bring to the jungle?

I think if anything I'd be the motherly one that people could come to for comfort but if you weren't doing your fair share I'd like to think I'd be the one to tell you to get your act together.

7) What one thing about being a beauty blogger sometimes makes you want to scream ‘Get Me Out Of Here’?

Trying to make all your posts different and give great content which won't bore your followers to death.

8) Challenge – This is a once in a life time opportunity. You’re up for a trial to face your fears or try something new, what would you choose to do and why?

Because I'd point blank refuse to do anything to do with heights I'll have to do anything with being submerged under water.


Okay so that's week 1 down, and because I'm running behind I'm going to do week 2 straight away so keep your eyes peeled for my next post! 

1 comment:

  1. Natalie, so sorry we had no idea you took part in the tag. Thank you for taking part :-)

    Great answers! Love answers 1, 5 & 6 :-)

    Please can you leave your blog link as a comment on our blog so more people can check out your fab answers!

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.