Friday, 8 November 2013

Someday I Will...

I got this blog post idea from Noor who's blog is Noors Place her blog is great and her reads are so inspirational and informative and there's several I've read already, even though I only found her blog a few days ago, which have made me laugh so much! This particular one I thought was a great read and it really got me thinking, some of Noor's ideas for her post where funny but I'm going to keep mine as achievable as possible.. - I suppose you could say it's like a small bucket list. (My actual bucket list is HUGE though).



(photo source here).


Someday I will.. be in a job i'm happy with.

Someday I will.. meet Professor Green.


Someday I will.. go to Orlando.

Someday I will.. I will find the person I want to marry.


Someday I will.. have an amazing family of my own.


Someday I will.. go back to college to do makeup artistry.


Someday I will.. watch all Harry Potter films back to back.


Someday I will.. I will go back and watch all the Desperate Housewives series'.


Someday I will.. have a successful blog like Tanya Burr, Zoella, Sprinkle of Glitter etc.


Someday I will.. do stage makeup for a big production.


Someday I will.. conquer the world mwahahahaha!



A small short post for today but I hope you enjoyed it and have taken the last one in jest.

Leave a comment of you're "Someday I Will's" or make a blog post about this and leave me a message with the link and I'll check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.