Saturday, 2 November 2013

Planning a Baby Shower.

Hello lovelies! This is a total random post that I'm writing today but I'm looking for your help! 

One of my best friends is expecting a baby which is due in January, and upon having a catch up with her last night we decided last minute I'd do her the honour of arranging a baby shower for her - bearing in mind I'm a 20 year old with no children of my own, I've only ever been to one baby shower in my life and I could barely organise a knees up in a brewery, so I'm calling in your help!

So far I have planned;
the date
time
place
got a list of the people going 
- so like all the main things.

I've also got a few ideas for games but more would be appreciated, the ones i have already are;
the baby food challenge 
chocolate nappy(diaper)
guess the celebrity parents
guess the babies weight and the date she'll come (we know the gender)
and lastly the baby alcoholic game (obviously my friend won't participate in this one as it involves alcohol but she'll get the chance to laugh at all her guest!)

That's what I have so far.

So if you could maybe suggest more and even suggest a few gifts that would be much appreciated! Even if you're already a Mum I urge you to let me know about random things that I might not think of.


I'll obviously do a blog post after it takes place but that won't be until December! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.