Tuesday, 5 November 2013

My Halloween Night Out.

Well as you all know Thursday night was Halloween however my local night club had a Halloween themed weekend so I didn't head out until Sunday night (I was working on Monday, so as you could imagine it was the shift from hell) but anyway it was the night club's biggest Halloween night on the Sunday and they had amusements outside the club too! You actually had to go on a ride before you got in, however I managed to skip this but in return for opting out of the ride I got ID'd (asked for photographic evidence which contains my date of birth) I felt so childish for being 20 but hey ho I needed the toilet and refused to go on just in case I wee'd the seat - slightly graphic but I'm telling you how it is haha, anyway for the beady eyes of you out there that are about to tell me off from outside of the UK, you need to be 18 to drink alcohol and not 21 before you pick up on that. Anyways, since I didn't go out on Halloween and was still in recovery yesterday I'm just getting round to posting about my outfit today.

My outfit was totally last minute as I hadn't made up my mind until the friday that I was definitely going out and next day delivery online wouldn't have gotten to me until yesterday or today. So I went on a brain storm, I knew I wanted a zombie look - my original idea was zombie prom queen but as I said the outfit wouldn't have got here on time so I took to my wardrobe - the only thing I had which I could "zombie-fy" was one of my old white college tunics, perfect for a zombie nurse so that's what I was - all I needed was blood, makeup, a fob watch to attach to my tunic and loads of makeup. I teamed up my tunic with wet look leggings I've had for a while from Primark which I got for about £8 and a pair of boots which I also found in Primark for £20 which I'd wear again as usually I wouldn't buy boots at £20 cause I usually wouldn't wear them again so I was on a mission to find a cheap pair but I'd definitely wear these ones again.

Okay so to create this look I used:

Makeup;
Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation in LF 140
Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder in Transparent
A mix of grey colours from my 120 eyeshadow palette - contouringMaybelline 24hour Colour Tattoo Eyeshadow in Timeless Black
Black and Red Eyeshadow from my 120 eyeshadow palette - eyeshadow and around eyes
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara in Black
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick Kate in 004 with MUA Red 01 underneath
Black and White BeautyUK Jumbo eyeshadow/eyeliner stick

Scars;
Tissue paper (one ply at a time)
Liquid latex
Eyeshadow - blacks, reds and purples.
Fake blood 

Costume;
White tunic
Black leggings
Boots
Fake blood
Fob watch


I hope you all accept my apology for the blurriness of this picture but I'll just inform you all this is my best friend Lauren who I was on my night out with, amongst a few others - Lauren's been my best friend for 15 years and every crazy night out that I have, you can guarantee Lauren has been involved one way or another! Obviously Sunday night was no exception and and it was good to be back out on force with my partner in crime haha! I don't get to see her much these days though so we certainly make up for it when we get the chance. We are definitely bad influences on each other and have been during the past 15 years! haha. This meaning that this is highly likely to not be the last blog post that she is involved in. Don't you think WonderWoman and Zombie Nurse make a fab double act?! haha.






2 comments:

  1. Love the make up!

    I've nominated you for the Sunshine Award, look here for more details

    What Sarah Says : Sunshine Award

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks misses!

      And aw thanks, that's great I'll do it shortly :)

      Natalie xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.