Thursday, 14 November 2013

Friendly Friday's.

Okay so at the start of October I featured on Sociable Sunday's over on Jenna from Northern Beauty 85's blog. At the time of featuring I wrote a post on my blog about it and how I thought it was a great idea to get other blogs known and said that I'd quite like to start my own feature like this so here I am creating "Friendly Friday's" (hahaha sh*t name but I literally couldn't think of anything better). So anyway I plan on starting this feature next Friday which will be the 22nd, I am going out this night however so I'm not promising anything, it may be the following week - firstly I need my first person to agree to feature. So here's what I'm asking of you..

Send me via nataliesworld@live.co.uk ;

Your name.

A picture of you or something that relates to you blog.
A small paragraph about you, preferably more than 3 lines.
Your blog URL. (and youtube link if you have one).

You will also need to do a small feature on you're blog about featuring on my Friendly Friday's, I will do 3 people on one feature so if you happen to be mail number 4 I'll make sure you're top of the list for the following week.

And that is literally all I'm asking of you. I'm getting no benefit out of this what so ever I just thought, like Jenna, it's a great way to get other bloggers to meet and I hope you appreciate it as a weekly feature on my blog.

Let me know you're opinions on this and don't forget to mail me if you wan't to be the first to feature next week.

2 comments:

  1. ive nominated you for the liebster award and have just put the post up on my blog http://spotsandstripes99.blogspot.co.uk/
    love your blog!
    katie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely! i'll do it tomorrow at some point!

      xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.