Friday, 29 November 2013

Friendly Friday : 29th of November 2013.

Hey lovelies! Okay so you may (or may not have) read my post roughly two weeks ago about a new feature I was going to start on my blog last week but due to multiple different things Friendly Friday's are only just upon us today! Eeeeek! Anyway for those who have no scooby what I'm blethering on about just take a quick look here , it will explain a bit more in detail about Friendly Friday's for you.

As for this week here is who is featuring;



Who are you; Ellie - from Little Vintage Camera.
A bit about you; I'm 15 from London, I write about all things girly and geeky, from beauty to fashion to DIY's to blog freebies! I even have my own FREE Custom Blog Design shop!

Who are you; Madeline
A bit about you; Hello! I'm Madeline! I'm 12 years old and I'm from Inverness, Scotland! I just recently started my blog! I write about a little bit of everything so it's hard to describe, I mainly write about fashion a little bit of blogging maybe a little bit of beauty as well!




Who are you; Anastacia
A bit about you; I’m Anastacia. I work in retail, teach knitting and crocheting at my local Michaels & I’m also a full time crochet designer, with upcoming designs in Love to Crochet, Crochet 1-2-3, and Crochet World magazine (I’m anastaciaknits on Ravelry! Come say hi!). I’m happily married to Jon and we have one crazy cat named Wedgie. In my spare time (ha, ha) I blog at Anastacia Reviews. I write book reviews. I love YA, and read a ton of paranormal and dystopian novels. My blog is mainly my own book reviews, but I also do book blitzes, giveaways, author posts, cover reveals, and book memes. I am also an avid history nut and read anything historical fiction or big fat history books, especially on British history or WWII. I also love animals, camping, hiking, weaving, knitting, crocheting, sci-fi, fantasy, Star Trek, Harry Potter, the Hunger Games, vegetable gardening, canning, and more!
Blog URL; http://anastaciareviews.blogspot.com or find me on facebook, https://www.facebook.com/azittel or on twitter @anatasciaknits



Remember to check out the girls blogs!
And also, if you want to participate next week check out the
original post linked - here! Make sure you get
in touch by next Wednesday at the latest!


4 comments:

  1. Aw this is such a cute post idea to get everyone's blogs heard about :) xxx

    RachelCoco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely! you should take part, just drop me an email :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks misses, remember if you want to take part just send me a mail xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.