Sunday, 10 November 2013

#BritishBloggerSelection Q&A.

Okay so if you read my post that I
posted last week you will know all about the British Blogger Select , if not then have a scroll back and look as I can't link the post at the moment! (I will rectify this once I can). Anyway the jist of it is Ellie gives all us a theme each week and it's up to us if we participate that week, this weeks theme is Q&A which I absolutely love as I was considering doing my own Q&A sometime this week! So it slotted in perfectly! 



Anyway here are the set questions I had to answer;

Why do you like Blogging?
I like blogging because it's something interesting that takes up time that could easily be used for lazing about!  It also lets loads of people get to know each other through things they are passionate about which is ideal!

How did you come up with your blog name? 
Okay so by going with my blogname it's different to my blogURL, my blog was originally called NatalieCatherine due to it being my name (Catherine is my middle name, I just get called Natalie). I then thought I wanted to change it to something more "blog like" so then I thought well I'm talking about things in my world and then tada, Natalie's World was created (if anyone knows how I can change my URL for it to link up with my bloglovin' to nataliesworld please help!) 

Where in the UK do you come from?
I come from a place just outside of Glasgow in Scotland - which is quite annoying cause most bloggers whom I read are from England and I can't participate in "blogger meet ups" and what not.

What's your favourite colour?
I love purple, I originally only liked lilac colours but now I love all colours of purple haha!

Do you like Lana Del Rey?
I didn't used to, I actually really disliked her music to begin with but I actually really like her "Summertime Sadness" song.

Any hidden Talents that you have?
I can do the splits if that counts?! haha.

Celebrity crush?
Oh I could be here for a while, I have such random tastes and it varies big time I'll give you a top 5; professor green (english rapper), keegan allen (toby from pretty little liars), channing tatum (actor), dan osbourne (from the only way is essex, british reality tv programme) and finally david gandy (british model).

Favourite blog of all time?
I'm going with a totally obvious one here and it's none other than the gorgeous Louise, from Sprinkle of Glitter - I feel like we have so much in common (minus marrige and a child haha) and that we'd get on super well!

What made you want to join #BritshBloggerSelection?
Because I thought it was a great idea to help get other blogs to know each other! And for when I'm having a day that I want to write and have nothing to write about I can use the set theme to write that day.


Let me know if your participating in the #BritishBloggerSelect and I'll be sure to check your blog out, if you want to take part read back my post - it was only about 3 or 4 posts ago so you should find it easily! 


xx

8 comments:

  1. I feel your pain about blog meet ups chick! I live in a little town thats way too far away from any of the places meet ups happen. Boo. I'm doing the #BritishBloggerSelection too :). xx

    Gemma // DuggyDimples

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a bit of a nuisance eh?! We'll get to one one day hopefully! haha, And aw I'll check you're post from it out then, it's such a good way to get to know other bloggers!

      Natalie xx

      Delete
  2. dan osbourne is definitely the one:-) great post! love your hair in that picture x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah he's beautiful! and thanks lovely xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! You should join up to it, just get in contact with Ellie!

      Natalie xx

      Delete
  4. I'm not Scottish, but I do know they have meet ups up there, check out Ever So Juliet's blog, you could ask her for more details of meetups? Or Ruby Ruby Slippers?


    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks love! Really appreciate it.

      I'll check out your blog just now :)

      Natalie xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.