Monday, 4 November 2013

Beauty This or That.

Saw Girl Friday do this post a while ago and I'd had it saved so I could go back and do it when I had the time, and guess what? That time is now haha! Like usual I tag all of you who read this to also do this, and let me know in the comments if you do and I'll check your posts out.

Makeup

Blush or Bronzer?
I used to be a told bronzer lover, like you would see me a mile away glowing with bronzer but now I rarely wear it and would opt for a blush every time now.


Lipgloss or Lipstick?
Lipstick partly because you get more of a range of colours and your hair doesn't stick to it if you have your hair down.

Eyeliner or Mascara?
Mascara my eyes look so small without it!


Foundation or Concealer?
Foundation as I normally have quite good skin and don't usually need a concealer.

Neutral or Colour Eyeshadow?
I used to be all about colour now I'm all about natural - I've calmed down a lot with my makeup I used to be so bold with it and now I've stepped away from the "out there" look.


Pressed or loose eyeshadow?

I prefer the pigmentation of loose eyeshadow better but I hate the mess that comes with it, I wanted eyeshadow not cheekshadow! So in that case I'll go for pressed in the hope that it's a good pigmentation.

Nails


OPI or China Glaze?
China Glaze takes the title here. I beyond love it!


Long or Short Nails?
Long. I used to have mega long nails but ended up having to cut them for college so they don't grow as well anymore so I usually just have acrylic or gel extensions on. 


Acrylic or Natural?
Refer to above answer. 


Bright or Dark?
I prefer bright but now and again I opt for a dark.


Flower or no flower?
I supposed this is in nail art terms? I'd say no, I do like the odd gem though.


Body


Perfume or Body Spray?
Perfume - particularly Beyonce Heat Rush.


Lotion or Body Butter?
Body Butter I feel you can find nicer smelling body butters than you can lotions, call me weird if you like haha!


Body Wash or Soap?
Depends where I'm getting washed whether it be at the sink on in the bath/shower.


LUSH or Other bath companies?
LUSH definitely, obsessed is not the word for it!


Fashion


Jeans or Sweat Pants?
Jeans, don't have many sweat pants.

Long or short sleeves?
Short, I get too hot with long sleeves on.

Dresses or skirts?
Dresses, I can't get skirts that are nice to suit my figure - ahh!


Stripes or Plaid?
Stripes, even if they do make me look bigger I'd go for that over plaid any day of the week.


Flip Flops or Sandals?
Sandals, flip flops kill my feet I need to tense them in order for them not to fall off haha!


Scarves or hats?
Scarves, I love them! Mainly ones containing skulls and/or stars.


Studs or dangly earrings?
Either or to be entirely honest.


Necklaces or Bracelets?
Bracelets, but im not fussy.


Jackets or Hoodies?
Hoodies, ask my mum I hate jackets I literally own one.


Hair


Curly or Straight?
My hairs naturally curly but now it's just wavy cause how long it is but I still curl it and prefer it, my hair just goes into a frizz ball if I try to straighten it.

Bun or ponytail?
Again, either or, these two are my signature hair looks!


Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips?
Bobby pins, I own about a thousand no joke!


Hair Spray or Hair Gel?
Hair spray, I have so many wispy bits of hair which are so noticeable when I shove my hair up.


Long or Short hair?
Long, my hair was touching my bum until I got it cut last week, it's not about and inch below where my bra fastening sits on my back.


Light or dark?
Dark, I keep considering going a honey colour but I don't think I'd suit it (any hair experts help me out?!)


Side sweep or Full on bangs (fringe)?
I've only ever had a side sweep but now I have none of the two, considering getting a full fringe though (going to try a wig on first haha!)


Up or Down?
Up, I hate hair getting in my road - so really a full fringe probably isn't the best idea lmao.


Random


Rain or Shine?
Shine, the rain makes me feel so lethargic.


Summer or Winter?
Summer, ice lollies! cold showers! hot boys minus their tops! Need I say more?


Autumn or Spring?
Spring partly because it's the lead up to summer and my birthday falls in the spring.

Chocolate or Vanilla?
In ice-cream terms vanilla all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.