Monday, 14 October 2013

Random Update - "Sociable Sundays" and "Halloweek".

Okay so there's currently two things which I'm participating in, well one not so much participating in but maybe.. featured should I say? I'll tell you about both separately below..


"Sociable Sundays" 
I'm currently featuring on a page under Sociable Sundays, this page belongs to Jenna, who runs a weekly feature on her page Northern Beauty 85 under Sociable Sundays, right at this moment on time you can see my wee face on her page - what this does is let people who read her blog feature on it to help make people aware of their blogs which I think is a really good idea and I think a lot more people should start having the same if not similar feature on their blogs, and I hope to have my own in the near future as like I said I think it's a great way to help people out and get their blogs noticed.

To find details on how to participate in Jenna's Sociable Sundays click here.


next up is,


"Halloweek"
This is a feature which you can find on Emily's blog at "drainedbeauty" or over on Georgina's who she has teamed up with at "shemightbeloved" , if you haven't guessed already this feature is about Halloween and what it is, is a week long feature running up to Halloween, which you can start from the 25th if you want to do a 7 day week or start from the 27th if a 5 day week is more manageable (I'm opting for the 5 day week) and the jist of it is there will be certain Halloween makeup looks you have to carry out on the days running up to it which will be on Emily and Georgina's pages - if you want to participate you can email Emily at drainedbeauty@gmail.com using #Halloweek as the subject or alternatively leave a comment on one of the girls blog posts.

Emily: drainedbeauty
Georgina: shemightbeloved



If you have any queries ask away!

Natalie xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi! You've got a very cute blog!
    I feel it's really hard to like 'blend' in to the blogger world, you're doing such a good job! How? hahaha.
    xoxo
    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!
      Seriously? lol, I feel like im not doing well at all I just write whatever I think of and hope for the best, I'm sure your blog will get there in time (mines too hopefully) haha

      Natalie xx

      Delete
  2. I'm taking part in Halloweek too! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with! I've tagged you in a favourite beauty products tag :) http://teaandpost.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/favourite-beauty-products-tag.html

    Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw are you? I think it'll be fun :) same with you! And aw thanks lovely, I'll do it tomorrow!

      Natalie xx

      Delete
  3. thanks for the mention hun! I've already started all mine, but I bet you've noticed hahah
    www.shemightbeloved.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No bother at all misses! I sure have lol, the looks you do amaze me - just saw your Ursula one, OMG!! I love it xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.