Thursday, 31 October 2013

Halloween Tag.


Three posts in a day?! WOW! Saw this a few days ago over on Tea & Post's blog, and she was tagging everyone who reads it so I'm doing the same so if you're reading this consider yourself tagged!

1. What is your favorite Halloween movie?

If you read my blog post scheduled for tomorrow (I know I'm going up in the world scheduling my posts haha) then you'll find out.

2. 1-10, how much do you enjoy Halloween?

10 - it's so strange cause my family hate Halloween but I love it!



3. What is your fondest Halloween memory?

I always remember the Halloween parades we had in primary school then coming home from school having my dinner out trick or treating and then back in just in time to watch Halloween Town on the Disney channel!

4. Have you always been a Halloween lover?

Yes I love Halloween, the only thing I don't like is scary masks I've never been a fan of those I had an actual fear of them when I was younger. I also don't like creepy Halloween music that's in the background of horror films, it gives me shivers.


5. How do you get into the Halloween spirit?


By planning my outfit, and the season kind of gets me in the spirit too cause as soon as Autumn hit's I know Halloween isn't far behind.


6. Favorite Halloween decorations?

We don't really decorate we've had a few pumpkins in the past so I'd have to say those.

7. Favorite Halloween/Fall scent?

Yankee Candles, not necessarily the Halloween ones though, I love the Vanilla Cupcake one all year round.


8. Favorite candy?


Hmmm, at Halloween I love lolly pops (any strawberry or blackcurrent kind) or any chewy kind of sweetie (candy) - alternatively I love a candy apple (toffee apple).

9. Vampires or Zombies?


In the sense of dressing up either or , but in the sense of preferance I prefer vampires.

10. What is your weird/odd fear?


Like I said at the start I have a severe fears of masks so I'd say that's quite weird compared to some fears that people have.

11. Last but not least, do you believe in ghosts?


I do indeed. I'd love to visit a haunted house but I'd be terrified. I believe in spirits and things too - I think I have two of my family members spirits looking over me as I can always feels their presence and can smell their scents - creepy!

2 comments:

  1. I love the vanilla cupcake yankee candle too, it smells so yummy!
    becky x

    beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I totally agree. I always wan't to eat it but I don't think that would go down too well haha!

      Natalie xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.