Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Halloweek Update!

Okay so some of you may have noticed I've posted a grand total of 0 pictures for Halloweek, but there is a reason behind this. When I was younger I had a severe allergy to face paints and I think my brain tricked me into thinking I was suddenly cured from this since I not worn any face paint in about the last 15 years - so I used some and then, you guessed it I took a severe allergic reaction (I wish I was kidding) so do not fear I managed to get 4 looks done after going a few days without makeup so I will post all 4 looks tomorrow - all the girlies I've saw so far however have done a splendid job! Can't wait to see the final bunch.

Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.