Monday, 2 September 2013

September Beauty Blog Challenge #SBBC.

Hey lovelies! I can't actually believe it's September already I feel like it was May/June time then I blinked and now here we are, first signs of getting old I think haha! Anyway as some of you may have heard there is a September Beauty Blog Challenge just started , the last one I'm aware of was the June one? However, depends which bloggers you're following some may have done challenges since then but as I was saying a September one has just started and although I'm a day late I'm going to start today (I'll post yesterdays and todays, today) - for those of you who are interested in also doing this blogging challenge you can find out all the information; here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.