Monday, 2 September 2013

#SBBC Day 1 - Recent Purchases.


Yankee Candle -
Pink Sands , this one is a repurchase as I've had two miniatures before and it smells amazing and this size was on 2 for 1 so I got the two obviously. Such a girly candle so it suits me to a t! I'm an avid lover of a yankee candle so I'll do a post on them after my challenge!

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush -
Find out more about this here.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder -
Also find out about this here.

My Coconut Island Body Butter -
I absolutely love this body butter, and it's only about £3 so you can't beat it. It's obviously coconut smelling as stated on the lid and for anyone that knows me you'll know my favourite smell ever is coconut! I LOVEEEEEE it! Also, this drys in super fast so your not sitting around for too long waiting on it to dry. This is also a repurchase.

Beauty UK Eyeliner & Shadow -
Randomly picked this up for £2 the other day to give it a try and for the price it's fab! I've been using the shadow side as a primer type thing to keep my powder type eyeshadows in place I've also used the eyeliner side as both a liner and shadow and they both blend easily too which is a bonus!



Natalie xx   




   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.