Monday, 9 September 2013

#SBBC Day 8 - Healthy Hair.

Apologies girlies! I know I keep delaying my posts but if you read one of my last blogs you'll be aware I got a job so I'm going to write my posts in advance now (well the ones that I can anyway, and then just post them on the dates that they're due to go up). 

Day 8's post as you're all probably aware was "Healthy Hair". I'm not much of a "hair care" person, I literally get a trim every goodness knows how long so I'm not the best person to be writing a healthy hair post, my hairs mega long (touching my bum kinda long - will get a picture posted when I can) and it's currently a combination of colours from dying it (even though its only been dyed two colours , around 3 times with one colour, and 1 time with the second colour?) but hey ho! Since I'm not much of a hair care person, what I will tell you is the products I use on my hair (I've probably tested every shampoo, conditioner and hair spray there is out there!)..

however the current products I am using are;

Aussie Luscious Long Shampoo,
Aussie Luscious Long Conditioner,
VO5 Smoothly Does It Frizz Free Creme,
Insette Extra Hold Hair Spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.