Saturday, 7 September 2013

#SBBC Day 7 - A Full Face of Makeup.

This look was the beaut Kim Kardashian inspired (I'll put the picture I used at the bottom of the post). I liteally contoured and highlighted the sh*t out of my face but due to my rubbish lighting not one of the pictures I captured picked up on this - just great, not!! Anyway this photo was the best out of a bad bunch,

so what I used I hear you cry;
Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer
Concealer kit from ebay which I use to highlight/contour find here.
M.A.C Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NM18
Fake Bake Bronzer
Boots No17 Bronzing Summer Glow Kit
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Biscuit , Mother of Pearl and Clove eyeshadows from Front Cover Rainbow Eyes
(apologies but this is from Winter '08/'09 so it's not longer available).
Technic Blusher - it doesn't have a colour on it but it's like a powder pink.
Beauty UK Eyeliner in Black
Body Collection Classic Gel also in Black
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes in Black
Red Lip Liner with no brand name or colour - didn't have red lipstick so used this as a substitute
Fake Bake Golden (24KT) Babe Lipgloss
Primark Very Fluttering Lashes.

(Image from google).










4 comments:

  1. Nice post! Could you make it available to follow you with GFC please?

    LittleMissFashion ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!

      Thank you, I'm not sure how to do that though - I'll give it a try in the morning? You can always follow me on bloglovin' though if you have that!

      Natalie xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.