Friday, 6 September 2013

#SBBC Day 6 - Staple Items.

Staple items I use allllll the time that I don't even think about are nail polish remover and cotton pads, I always stock up on these products, I have two different types of nail polish remover, one being pure acetone and one being acetone free for when I'm removing nail polish off my gel or acrylic nails. I literally have about three of each 500ml bottle so I don't ever run out. I obviously have cotton pads in their hundreds as well since I used them for both - removing nail polish and also removing my makeup. I try not let myself run out of these too but if I do happen to my mum usually has cotton wool balls that I use instead if I'm having a nail emergency! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.