Friday, 6 September 2013

#SBBC Day 5 - Faves & Fails with Makeup Remover.

Okay so my ultimate fail is baby wipes , I'm terrible for using them even though they're totally rubbish, I always leave things till last minute and going to bed is one of them so by the time that comes round I just use baby wipes which is such a fail but I do it anyway.




My fave though is Darphin Azahar Cleansing water , 3 in 1 can be used on the face, eyes and lips. This is what I use when I'm being a good girl haha! Darphin products are the products which I used when studying my HND in college but until then I hadn't heard of them which is a shame as they're a great skincare range to be involved with. They're cleansing water leaves me feeling so refreshed and so... well, clean? haha. Such a great product and I recommend this range to anyone , try and find you're nearest salon who stocks this and sign right up for a consultation, you won't be disappointed. For those wondering you can also find their products here. (Upon looking I also found out there is a spa and store locater at the very bottom of the web page).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.