Friday, 27 September 2013

SBBC Day 27 - Most Expensive Makeup Item.

Okay looking through my stuff I only have the odd expensive thing as I'm currently trying to build up my collection of high end products so upon looking I've came to the conclusion my dearest beauty product is;



My M.A.C Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (NW18) - £21.50.

I absolutely love this foundation but I do have a slight flaw with it and it's the fact I bought it in the shade darker as I bought it for my prom which I was wearing tan to, and now obviously I don't wear tan on a daily basis so can't get much use out of my foundation - but clearly I'm already forward thinking - and this has given me the knowledge that I now need to buy it in the lighter shade soon as possible! Yay!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.