Wednesday, 25 September 2013

#SBBC Day 24 - Favourite Brand.

I'm going to do this one a bit different, the brand I'm going to write about isn't actually my favourite brand, but instead one that I never thought I would like but actually really do (my real favourite brand is rimmel or illamasqua when I feel like a splurge).

So, my favourite brand (drum roll) is..

(Image from Google).

What is Jane Iredale makeup I hear you cry?! Jane Iredale is a mineral makeup brand created specifically for and used by plastic surgeons and dermatologists which was created in 1994. The products in this brand are free from fillers and binders such as talc and mineral oils and also without chemicals and such.

The reason I've chosen this particular makeup brand is because it's the makeup brand I'm trained in - before college this brand would have been my idea of hell! It is a bit pricey but it's worth it! I used to always opt for a full face of makeup so mineral makeup sounded like a nightmare to me. I still do opt for a full face of makeup but now I'm not totally against mineral makeup.

I've also chosen this brand as it's a world wide brand so even if you haven't heard of it before the chances are it's available in your country. It also has vast range of colours and formulas so you'll be sure to find one to suit your skin type as well as tone!

Jane Iredale makeup caters for all areas of the face and for anyone with skin concerns I recommend this brand to you 100% - the picture I'm about to post is of a lady who has undergone laser resurfacing surgery 12 days prior to having her makeup done and the left hand side is with the makeup and the right hand side is without - this particular picture was up in my college and that's why I've chosen it. As far as I'm aware there has been no editing on the picture.

(Image from Google).

My favourite product from the Jane Iredale range is the Bitty Brow Kit which I wear daily I've tried several brow products and this is the only one that I've found lasts and works as the minerals latch on to the eyebrow hair. The only negative I have about the range is that the eyebrow kit only comes in brown and blonde, this doesn't effect me but it may affect a lot of other people with black eyebrow hair for instance, I know when I used to draw my eyebrows in darker it used to annoy the hell out of me - so I feel your pain! haha.

But other than that slight glitch I have nothing but praise for this brand, who'd have thought college would make me have an interest in mineral makeup? Not me, but it has and I'm glad! Unfortunately  I'm on my phone so I can't link the Jane Iredale page but if you google it I'm sure you'll find it, it's also linked in one of my recent posts if you would rather just have a flick through.

- I did upload this yesterday but just realised there was an uploading error, soz!


Natalie xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.