Friday, 20 September 2013

#SBBC Day 20 - 10 Products Under £10.

Left to Right; Simple Light Moisturiser, Perfect10 Medium Length Lashes, Wake Me Up Foundation (Ivory 100), Wake Me Up Concealer (010 Ivory), MUA Lipstick (13), My Coconut Island Body Butter, W7 Brow Bar, Royal Pretty Pastel Nail Tips, Rimmel Lycra Pro Nail Polish (312 Ultra Violet), Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (005 Silky Beige).

Simple Light Moisturiser: this cost me £3.85 which is fab for this as it's light wearing and really really hydrating and dries within seconds. Really recommend the simple range if you're looking for something low cost that will still work for you.

Perfect10 Medium Length Lashes: I bought these the other day in SemiChem for £3.99 and it was on buy one get one free so I managed to get 2 pairs, lucky me. As I've only had them a few days I've only had one wear out of them, the glue is great and the lashes are very easy to apply. They are a lot thinner than the lashes I'd usually wear but I wanted a wee change but they're still lovely and still look quite full for being as thin.

Wake Me Up Foundation: For a foundation as good as this £8.99 is not a lot of money, honestly this is the best high street/drug store foundation you will find (well so I think anyway). It has an SPF15 in it so as well as making you look extra gorgeous it's protecting you from all the elements, it is an anti-fatigue foundation which gives you a radiant glow, I personally would say if you have oily skin this is not the foundation for you as it makes your skin look really dewy so that on top of oil is not a good look (unless you want to powder every 2 second, again, not a good look).

Wake Me Up Concealer: I'd say same goes with the concealer at £5.49 it's a bargain, it's a really good buy, however I'd say it's better for dark circles rather than covering any blemishes and same again with the oily skin - I'd say avoid unless you want to be powdering constantly.

MUA Lipstick: Okay to be honest I didn't particularly like this colour on me but at £1 I can't exactly complain, I stuck it out for a full day though and with roughly 2 or 3 top ups it seemed to last. I'd definitely repurchase this for £1 but maybe in a different colour next time.

My Coconut Island Body Butter: I've spoken about this before - I'm in LOVE with it. If you've read my blog before you'll probably be aware that coconut is one of my favourite scents so you'll know as soon as I spotted this about a year back I was all over it in my local Tesco, it's a 250ml tub and I can assure you a small amount goes a long way. I've not used a body butter so good in a looooong time. It soaks into my skin within seconds but giving you enough time to rub it into the skin and at £3.99 it's worth the buy - you can get it here.

W7 Brow Bar: I've also spoken about this in one of my past blogs I picked this up in a local bargain store for £2.99 I'm sure and it's great, I usually wear my Jane Iredale Bitty Brow Kit religiously however I've been dipping in and out of this the colours are really pigmented and it's handy to have as, as well as having 4 colours it has a small application brush and it is also bag friendnly (as well as bank account which is always a good thing).

Royal Pretty Pastel Nail Tips: I picked these up in a Watt Brothers store recently for £2.99 and they are lovely, they're stick on nails using nail glue in pastel colours so if you are in a rush and don't have the time to wait on nail polish drying or get a set of acrylic or gel nails you can pop these on in an instant to add a pop of colour to your outfit. 

Rimmel Lycra Pro Nail Polish: This is a must have in my nail polish collection, it's £4.59 and worth every penny. It is so easy to apply as it has a thick applicator as well as it being flat, it's super fast drying and last's a good few days without chipping - that is all I'm asking for in a nail polish and I'm happily getting that with this great buy, if you've not tried it I recommend that you do.

and finally..

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder: At £3.99 it's impossible to say no to this I think, I've heard this being raved about all over the beauty blogging world which led me to buy it and I now know why. It keeps my foundation in place for what seems forever and it calms down any dewyness that's going on over my t-zone, if you don't own this I'd say your missing out - I was for a long time so I don't want you to be for any longer so I sing my praises for this!




Natalie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.