Monday, 2 September 2013

#SBBC Day 2 - Favourite Eyeshadow Palette.


I got this eyeshadow palette from my Mum as part of my christmas , as you can see it has loads of variations of colours which are quite pigmented - unfortunately I don't know the price but I'm sure you could find it on google some way or another, or even one really similar to it - My next eyeshadow palette I want to get is the NAKED palette from UD. (I would just like to state that I'm aware my palette looks in a bad condition but this is due to it being dropped and smashing into multiple pieces which resulted in me losing several colours before trying them out).

Small update - The Sunday Girl also done a post on this eyeshadow palette where she swatched all 120 shades, you can have a look at all her swatches on her blog which you can find if you click here.


Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.