Wednesday, 18 September 2013

#SBBC Day 18 - Desert Island Items.

Right so the idea of being stuck on a desert island terrifies the life out of me hahaha (such a baby!) but to make things slightly easier to cope with I'm allowed to have 10 beauty related items with me , with the prospect that all my items have been stolen and I'm only allowed to repurchase 10 which ones would I go for, so here's what I think I'd go for..


Factor 50 suntan lotion - I usually wouldn't wear factor 50 (tut tut) but since I'm stuck on the island and will be exposed to the sun daily I thought factor 50 would be the best idea, bright thinking on my part I'd say haha.

Mascara - Let's just put it this way, if a handsome stranger had to come along and save me from the island I'd need to have long eyelashes to flutter at him ;) hahaha. I know, I know I like my thinking too.

Compact Bronzer - Partly because I need a mirror to look in, and the bronzer can just be to make me feel better with a glow.

Tweezers - I need to keep my eyebrows in check before I get rescued otherwise I'd look like - em, a beast (lovely picture for you to imagine haha).

Kirby Grips (bobby pins) - So I can have different hair styles and can't keep it up away from my face whilst I catch a good tan.

Body Butter - To keep my skin from drying out in the sun and smelling nice, saves me from having to have perfume in my list waisting an important space.

Nail File - To keep my nails in check so they don't get too unruly. My nails are quite long already but I'd just keep them at a reasonable length and shape them if they break.

3 & 1 Cleanser/Toner/Moisturiser - Pretty self explanatory can't not have a cleanser, toner and moisturiser in my list.

Cotton Wool - Basically I need these to the use my 3 & 1 and that's literally why they're currently taking residency on my list haha!

Lip Balm SPF15 - To keep my lips nice and moisturiser whilst still being protected from the sun as I'm prone to cold sores when the sun is out on force! haha



And that's my top 10 desert island must haves, whats yours?! leave a comment and let me know! 


Natalie xx 


3 comments:

  1. I think mine is pretty much the same!

    I've tagged you to do The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag on my blog :)
    http://beautrina.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/the-procrastinating-beauty-blogger-tag.html

    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I think they're all must haves for most people!

    And thanks! I've already done that tag not long ago so I'll just do a post with a link to it later tonight, thanks again!


    Natalie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turns out I hadn't done it, I must have wrote it out before and ended up not posting it, or just done a similar one so I'll do it just now love!

      Natalie xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.