Wednesday, 18 September 2013

#SBBC Day 17 - Don't Get the Hype.

I was doing so well with posting my blog posts on the days they're due, however not today as I didn't get to post yesterday so back to square one...

So, "A Product I Don't Get the Hype About?"

Not going to lie there isn't one specific product that I can think of, so as a whole I don't understand the hype about is "primer" every foundation I have ever used stays put without it, fair enough I do own one and have used one but I genuinely don't think it makes any difference but that's just my personal opinion

- nice wee short post for you all today ;)

Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.