Sunday, 15 September 2013

#SBBC Day 15 - Beauty Things I Suck At.

Hey lovelies! To start this blog I think I deserve a round of applause , because lets face it , this is probably the first time in ages I've blogged in during #SBBC the day it's due - yay! lmao. Anyways, swiftly moving on...


Beauty Things I Suck At? ...

Daily beauty blogging apparently is one,
Cleansing, Toning & Moisturising daily,
Taking my makeup off before bed - owwwwahhhh!
Removing my makeup with anything other than face wipes,
Priming my skin (partly cause I feel my makeups fine without primer tbh),
Renewing products I know I'll need in advance (hate unescessarily parting with my money, even though it's not really unescessary haha)


and that's all I can think of really - I feel so horrified at admiting to them haha - poor me!



Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.