Saturday, 14 September 2013

#SBBC Day 12 - Compare 2 or More Products.

Right I think you will all have gathered by now I'm totally rubbish at this daily blog thingymajig , so to compinsate for being so rubbish I now need to write 3 blog posts today as I've been a major busy bee! 

As the name of this post suggests - this will be a compare 2 or more products post, wrong!! I decided to change this one up a bit and do a tag which I saw over on The Brunette Beauty Bloggers blog - which you can find here. The blog post was a "How Much is Your Face Worth" tag which she tagged everyone in - so I'm following suit and tagging you in it too! Anyway here goes (I'm scared)...


Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer - £6.99
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation (Ivory 100) - £8.99
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (Ivory 010) - £5.49
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - £3.99
Fake Bake Bronzer - £15.00
Illamasqua Powder Blush (Sophie) - £10.00 (on sale)
Revlon Color Stay Eyeshadow (21 Silver Fox) - £2.99
Jane Iredale Bitty Brow Kit (Brown) - £20.00
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara (Black) - £10.99
Barry M Lipstic (151) - £4.49

(I used Royal & Langnickel S.I.L.K Pro brushes which I won't include as they came in a set, and for my brows the brushes come in the kit).


Total: £88.93
(If the Illamasqua blusher was bought full price it would be a total of £96.93 as there was £8 off the original price). 





Natalie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.